Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lift this family up in Prayer...

This is a blog I found a few months back and I just can't believe that they are going through this...I hate it...This little boy "Conner" has so much life to live and this young family deserves all the time in the world with their 3 boys...her last few post pretty much sums up what it's like going through the steps and motions of losing a loved one...I wasn't the mother of a CF'er, but I was a sibling and bestfriend to one and this is exactly some of the feelings I struggled with then and even still now and I know my Mom can relate to all of this...I just thought if I pointed some of you that way that you could send a few extra prayers up for Conner and his family while they go down this path. He made the decision a few weeks back that he was done with the hospitals and IV's...so they are honoring his wishes...what a brave little soul and brave family!!!

Not so Bright and Shiny

Thanks...Mandy

No comments: