Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Austin Music Hall Haiti Relief Concert & Silent Auction Guitars

Well as most of you know last year we auctioned off an autographed Pat Green guitar for $1,000 at our 65 Roses Benefit Concert...this year we are pleased to announce the additions of 2 autographed guitars which were personally signed by each artist present at the Austin Music Hall Haiti Relief Concert. Jeff's Entourage member Shirley Relien "Mom" went down to Austin on Sunday January 24th with high hopes of retrieving one guitar for our auction. She returned back with "3" (one being hers for personal gratification). So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all the artist who took the time to learn about our cause and talk with mom about our story. This was definitely a highlight event for us all...and even though I wasn't there in physical form I was in spirit, and I know Bubba was for sure.

Thank you Austin Artists and Real Country Entertainment!



1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

YaYa is the BOMB...Thanks for doing this Mom, I know it was real hard to twist your arm :) So happy we are already doing all the planning, it is a great feeling!!!