Friday, March 5, 2010

3rd Band Added to the Line-up

I just received notification that 17 Hands High will join the line-up again this year. I've had my fingers crossed that they would accept my offer and after a week of patiently waiting for the word, I received it this morning...thanks George! Just wanted to share that with all my readers.

I'm going to leave you with a few photos from last years concert...I'm so ready for our 2nd Annual...and patio drinking with all the people I love, honoring one of the most dearest things in my life...we do it for you Bubba!





2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

That is awesome news!!! Good Job Sis!

Yaya said...

good, I'll try to open my eyes for pics this year.....glad ya'll don't take after me in that regard! Now, take that picture down....