Monday, April 20, 2009

A Success!!! And Thank You's!

Jeff's Entourage hosted it's very first benefit concert April 17th, 2009. It was indeed a success. Thanks to J.Gilligan's for donating the perfect venue, and to Grant Jones and the Pistol Grip Lassos, as well as opener 17 Hands High, we raised a total of $4,684.00 for our team.

Pictures from the event for your viewing pleasure! Thanks Mandy for taking care of this for me, and all the candid shots, they are awesome!
A thank you goes out to Electric Sun and Rod Slack for your generous donation and the Live Auction tanning bed that went for $1,300...thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Beer?

Huge Thanks to Beverly for her guidance through planning this event, and for Laura being there to enjoy the event. You ladies ROCK!

My TCU volunteers...minus 2, manning the silent auction. Thanks for your help guys!

Brandon & Leann

Rod & Ali

Tara, Lisa, & Shelly

Nothing but Good Times!

And Twins!

Silent Auction Big Board

Bob Austin - the lucky winner of the Pat Green guitar...went for $1,000...what an awesome contribution to the CFF!
Displayed Pat Green Guitar -- Thank you to Jon Hellberg for making this happen!

Thanks for being there Farrel, it was awesome having you as a guest speaker, you did awesome!

Me, Farrel, and Mandy

Sam D. & Vanessa

Me with My Awesome BF...special thanks to Drew for putting up with me while I was getting all this together...I know I can be a handful, but with you by myside I seem to stay pretty grounded. Thank you for keeping me sane...I love you babe!

New Friend's at J.Gilligan's

The Group

Headliner - Grant Jones & The Pistol Grip Lassos

17 Hands High

Thanks to all who were able to attend, and for those of you who couldn't but sent donations and well wishes in your place. It was very much appreciated, and I couldn't have pulled it off without all of your support!

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Who's that chubby girl in the purple?!?!? WHOA where did my face go?!?!? You did a great job, glad I was there to enjoy the evening and contribute in some way or another. I had fun helping the last couple of weeks too :) Yes you can be a handful, but we still love you :)~

Blankenship Babbles said...

Mom....OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Without you and Mom, pretty sure I would have lost...you know that! I'm a small handful at least!