Monday, September 22, 2008

8 Years Ago. Today.


Our lives as we knew them were changed forever more. Losing a best friend, son, and brother; is what Mom, Mandy, and I were living in reality. Something I never thought 8 years ago would ever happen to our family. I have realized over the last 8 years that, life is never a certain thing. Just something you have to hold on to, and cherish every minute of. Not only do we remember you today Bubba, but everyday for the rest of our lives till we meet again. Your memory lives on in us, and we carry it everywhere we go. Thank you for your strength and watching down on us from Heaven. You are the Guardian Angel in all 3 of our lives, and I truly believe you have had a hand in guiding us through our lives for the last 8 years. We love you Always and Forever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that there is not one single day that has gone by these last 8 years that I have not thought about him. There were so many things that we shared together such as music, movies, funny sayings or even our little inside jokes that come up everyday of my life that help me remember our friendship and for that I am extremely greatful. I will never forget Jeff or T-Bone as I liked to call him and don't ask me why only he and I know the reason for that. Sam you are absolutley right about him guiding you guys lives. I am so very proud of you two girls and so very blessed to have been your brothers brother.

Brandon

Momma Stuart said...

Awwww, thoughts and prayers coming your way during such a difficult tume! He has done a great job, you girls are amazing!